Military Vehicles, June 1997,: RE: [MV] Re: Frequently Asked Questions

RE: [MV] Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Hayes-Holgate, Shaun (SHayesHolg@ea.com)
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 11:25:09 -0700

> torfinn writes:
>
>I've been on the list for a few months. It is a great channel of exchanging
>technical info on military vehicles. There are some questions that are asked
>frequently. The postings should have been stored in a searchable archive. So
>for example when I need some info on carb problem on my Ford GPW I could
>search through the postings under "Willys/Ford Carb problems".
>
>This is my wishful thinking. Maybe this could be a task for the MVPA to set
>up an archive.
>
>I am aware that the postings are available on MVPA www pages. But it is not
>possible to search on a specific topic.
>
>Regards
>Torfinn Sornes

my reply:

i've been printing out all the e-mails that relate to my
truck and keeping them in a folder
for future use. its as thick as a magazine now. but there
could be a reserve that holds e-mails
for an amount of time before they're deleted.