Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] What is it

Re: [MV] What is it

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 20:09:14 -0700

The CJ3A looks similar to the M-38 and CJ2A except that the CJ2A has a two
piece windshield. The CJ3B has a much higher hood, cowl and grill to make
room for the new F head engine with overhead intake valves that replaced
the L head (flat head) engine.

Regards,
Dan Schultz
Mesa, AZ
----------
> From: sonik <geo@cybermax.net>
> To: mil-veh@skylee.com
> Subject: [MV] What is it
> Date: Sunday, June 08, 1997 8:05 PM
>
> Well, the mystery jeep ended up being a CJ3 with Denmans and an OD
dog-box
> built into the back. Pretty well-made and same color as the Jeep so
please
> forgive me for thinking it "genuine-issue". After all, it was nighttime.
>
> I am wondering though, what was were the differences between a CJ3A and
B?