Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] DRMS condition code's

Re: [MV] DRMS condition code's

lombardi (lombardi@star.net)
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 21:31:35 -0400

Rick,

I was the successful bidder for a trio of 26' motor whaleboats
from the U.S. Navy/DRMS. The description I received from them was
right on the money; the condition of these vessels was as
described, nothing more and nothing less. The problems that I
encountered was after the sale. Some of the running gear was
stripped off of these boats between the time of payment to DRMS
and arrival at my storage. It really helps to visit the site
where the gear is stored, photo document your equipment and have
the shipper sign off on every piece of gear before it leaves
the DRMS site to avoid disappointment.

Best of luck,

Joe Lombardi
Manchester, MA