Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] '52 M37 Parts

Re: [MV] '52 M37 Parts

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 00:44:29 -0700

Oil Filter: NAPA # 1100. (made for NAPA by Wix; Wix # 51100)
Fram oil filter # C4P, available at Checker Auto Parts.
Radiator hoses are just straight hose cut to fit. Upper hose is 2" inside
diameter. Lower is two short lengths of 1.5" inside diameter hose, one
piece going from the radiator to the metal "U" pipe and the other piece
from the pipe to the engine.
You need to replace the air filter? They must have done things differently
in 1952---my '64 has a reusable oil bath type.

Regards,
Dan Schultz
Mesa, AZ