Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] MB fuel tank(SCOTLAND)

Re: [MV] MB fuel tank(SCOTLAND)

CHAZ (chaz.mackenzie@virgin.net)
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 13:47:41 +0100

Gordon.W.I. McMillan wrote:

> Hi Chas, best new tanks I have seen were actually made in India (?) and
> were available for MB / GPW, 38 and A1 etc. Snag is I saw them in
> Paris ! Best bet is Stallwood / Rivers or the like. Going to Glamis
> this year? I'll be there but probably not taking a vehicle Gordon
> 8-) Falkirk, Scotland (home for once)
>
> ===

Hi Gordon , when you say 'in Paris' were they at a show or a dealer .
When is Glamis? I doubt if the jeep would be ready unless the show is VERY late
summer .Thanks
Chaz