Military Vehicles, June 1997,: [Fwd: [MV] Jeep machine gun mount brackets]

[Fwd: [MV] Jeep machine gun mount brackets]

Morten K. Agerup Myhr (mmyhr@sn.no)
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 16:49:31 +0200

--------------DAD1D820ABAB9B8F3213E818

--
                                  )))

--------------DAD1D820ABAB9B8F3213E818 Content-Type: message/rfc822 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline

Message-ID: <33A69FC8.759A9FAD@sn.no> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 16:31:36 +0200 From: "Morten K. Agerup Myhr" <mmyhr@sn.no> Reply-To: mmyhr@sn.no Organization: SN Internett X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.0 [en] (Win95; I) MIME-Version: 1.0 To: DOConnor@zoomit.sikorsky.com Subject: Re: [MV] Jeep machine gun mount brackets X-Priority: 3 (Normal) References: <0000rpxvbfph.0000qyuwsioq@zoomit.sikorsky.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sorry, but I don't have any spares for the mounting post for the machine gun. I do however have a spare original unit which goes on the rail of vehicles like half tracks, to mount a machine gun. I'd be happy to part with this, if anyone has a genuine need for it. Preferably a swap for something else. Just drop me a line, and I'm sure we can work something out.

--
                                  )))