Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] Moving Vehicles

Re: [MV] Moving Vehicles

Stu Ellis (stu@bit-net.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 11:16:04 -0400

Jeep wrote:

> One thing that I have noticed is that the majority of the vehicles for sale
> are not in New England. Many times I have been interested in a vehicles,
> I.E. the two M-2 half tracks that were sold in Texas or M38A1 parts
> vehicles. The problem is it would cost a fortune to get them here. It would
> be nice to find someone that can pick up a vehicle and transport it for a
> reasonable rate so as not to break the bank.
>

> Jeffrey R Granai
> 54 M38A1
> Webster MA
>
> ===

Hi! At the New Hampshire Rally next month there are always vehicles for
sale. It is also a great place to make contacts for vehicles. If you
joined the New England club and the New Hampshire club, you would be
able to find MV in your area thru their News Letters. Stu

--
Stu & Meredith  Derry, NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die" 1952 M38A1