Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] Price of 1942 Ford Jeep

Re: [MV] Price of 1942 Ford Jeep

Whiskey_Bravo (gwb@interlog.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:50:55 -0400

John,

I think there's a HUNDRED guys in here who would break down your door at
twice that price (me included)... go for it, or at least call one of us!

Regards,

Geoff Winnington-Ball
Markham, Ontario, Canada

ex-M38A1
ex-Ford 15 CWT CMP
have crewed M4A3E8 Sherman (sober and drunk)
have lived in M37 Radio Truck (mostly drunk)
have drowned M38 in river (totally sober)
have dug Universal Carrier out of 20 yrs imprisonment in muddy field
(should have been drunk)
have crossed two miles of Lake Ontario's worst weather in DUKW (now THAT

was a story..)
have eaten lunch on Tiger II in La Gleize, Belgium (ghosts in the
woods..)

...and currently have pathological desire to acquire WWII light armour
(point of no return)