Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] American Military Better Business Bureau Report

Re: [MV] American Military Better Business Bureau Report

Jerry Cleveland (supplyline@mvpa.org)
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 06:30:49 -0600

Stu Ellis wrote:
> Hi! Thanx for your comments. I just want to encourge the others on the
> list who were burned to file reports with the BBB, Central Florida Att.
> General's Office and the Fraud Center. It can all be done by
> computer. thanx again, Stu
> --
> Stu & Meredith Derry, NH, USA
> "Live Free Or Die" 1952 M38A1

All of us at the MVPA agree completely. We don't want to see any MVPA
members or anyone else in the MV hobby injured by disreputable
companies.

--
Jerry Cleveland, SUPPLY LINE Editor
Military Vehicle Preservation Association