Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] T 84 Gearshift lever

Re: [MV] T 84 Gearshift lever

CHAZ (chaz.mackenzie@virgin.net)
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 17:50:34 +0100

OKMTRPOOL@aol.com wrote:

> Anyone have the exact dimensions of the bottom of the shift lever for a T 84
> transmission? That is, if one were to build up the bottom (roughly
> rectangular) portion, which moves the shift plate and shaft, in order to
> correct wear- what are the correct dimensions of this part?
>
> ===

Hi , I examined a selection of sticks , the "roughly rectangular" bit
should be 5/8 round , 15/64 thick with 1/2 flat on the bottom . Hope
that helps.
CHAZ 1942 MB