Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] M37 transmission

Re: [MV] M37 transmission

John Emery (jemery@execpc.com)
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 22:16:33 -0500 (CDT)

>Anybody know where I can get information on the New Process company? I am
>specifically looking for dimension information on the input shaft for the
>NP420. I couldn't find the length, diameter, bearing journal sizes, etc.
in >the Engine & Clutch manual or the ORD-9.

New Process Gear Div Of Chrysler Corp.
PO Box 4867
East Syracuse, NY 13057

Can't find phone number right now. Last time I talked to them for info I
talked to F.E. Hunt (6+ years ago). If he is still there, he was quite helpful.

je