Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] MV Clip Art

RE: [MV] MV Clip Art

A.Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Sat, 5 Jul 97 18:47 +0100

>Does anyone know of a software program that has clip art of military
>vehicles? I would like to add some to letters, etc but have not been able to
>find any.
>Thanks,
>Jeanne Beaulieu

CorelDraw comes with a lot of military clipart on the CD. Most if the
clipart shows modern equipment.

If you read a computer magazine, there are often CD-roms with extra
cliparts for sale. May be you'll find there what you are looking for.

The better way is to make your own clipart. Take a photo of your
vehicle or the vehicle you like, scan it, edit it and you have your
very own clipart. I did this with a drawing of the Kettenkrad and
this little picture is now on top of each of my (snail) mail letters
and faxes.

Regards
Andreas Mehlhorn
from Braunschweig (Brunswick), Germany
-1942 NSU Kettenkrad
-A lot of stuff with rotary engines

vehicle or of the vehicle you like, scan it and make your own clipart.
I did this with a drawing of the Kettenkrad, which is now on