Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] M100 trailer spring

RE: [MV] M100 trailer spring

Dunlop, Steve (DunlopS@racotek.com)
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 09:06:36 -0500

Tony,

A good spring shop can make you a replacement, and
it won't even cost much. I'd check around locally, there's
sure to be one in the Seattle area.

I recently had some new springs made for a '49 Diamond
T. There were several broken leaves in the pack. I never
would have found original replacements anywhere but
the spring shop bent up new springs faster than I could
look through a junkyard.

-Steve Dunlop
Minneapolis, MN