Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] FS:Saw these in Truck Trader

Re: [MV] FS:Saw these in Truck Trader

Rick Green (rgreen@mail.datasys.net)
Tue, 08 Jul 1997 23:29:29 -0400

Brian & Robin Mead wrote:

> Here are a couple of for sale ads from the Georgia (USA) truck trader 7-15-97:
>
> 1955 Jeep M38A1, 4 cyl., rebuilt, runs great, alum top, needs tires, $1450,
> 770-967-7878
>
> 1968 Military M51, 10 wheel drive, multi fuel engine, runs good, must sell,
> $4500, best offer, call Ron 770-887-6972
>
> Also there were a couple of other cool, non-military vintage jeeps for sale
> for between $450 and $3000.
>
> Hope this helps someone,
> Brian Mead
> '44 Willys MB
> '4? Ford GPW
>
> ===
Talked to man about the M-38A1 for sale. It sounds like a fairly nice
one, it has been converted to twelve volts. Let you know when I go and
look at it on Monday.