Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] RE MV paint

Re: [MV] RE MV paint

Pat Patterson (a1b01362@ultranet.ca)
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 00:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 08:24:45
To: Dr Deuce 264-0909 <keith@apache.ENET.dec.com>
From: Pat Patterson <a1b01362@ultranet.ca>
Subject: Re: [MV] RE MV paint

At 02:05 PM 01/07/97 EDT, you wrote:
>I have used "The Right Stuff" sold by Bob Foster of Amesbury MA. I like it much
>better than the Aervoe (sp). He has a lot of different colors too. My
>experience has been with 34087 (WW2). It stands up to the sun much better
>
>He advertises in MV magazine
As I'm not a member <yet> :( Could you pls post his add. fax and phone ?
thanx.

Pat Patterson
Wet Coast, Canada
52 M38 CDN verry rough, stripped for frame off by prev owner.
lots o work for a first timer but cost me 40$ canadian :)

ps is there an easy way to tell an M38 from an M38A1 ? have seen both listed
as 52's
And am having doughts.
Pat.