Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Going to Beltring

Re: [MV] Going to Beltring

Danny Bosma (amigadb@dds.nl)
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:25:07 +0100

Op [MV] Going to Beltring schreef R. Notton:

>>what are the latest news from Beltring? Will there be a meeting
>>point for list members?<

>Yes, how about it, time is running out.
>I have a name tag from some conference or other that is altered to say:
>106363.2514@compuserve.com.................................................

Ok, how about this ?
Put a blue ribbon on your left mirror. (or a similar position)
The ribbon should be between 30 and 50 cm long and between 2 and 4 cm wide.
Write your E-mail address and name on the ribbon so that others can identify
you.
( Also nice for non-list members to get in touch )
For those who don`t know what the ribbon is about it`s just an other piece on
your vehicle maybe worth asking, for those who know what the ribbon is for
it`s easy to to pick the list-members out of the crowd.

Just an idea.

About the meeting point. Any suggestions ??

Danny
The Netherlands