Military-Vehicles: [MV] After Market Bodies for MBs

[MV] After Market Bodies for MBs

Herb Brown (brown@ida.org)
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 08:07:08 -0400

Please tack my $0.02 on to what Kerry wrote.

I've wanted a WWII jeep for over 30 years. I finally got a 50 year old jeep on
my 50th birthday two years ago, and at the rate I am proceding I'll be 55+ when
I first drive it. Clearly, the much of the fun is in the restoration; but as I
recall, most of the fun is in driving it! A repro body could have cut at least
two years off this project. I am too far down this road right now, but I
sometimes wonder if I took the wrong path? Kerry did a good job of expressing
my feelings.

Herb & Bubbles
\
# # # #