Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Fort McCoy

Re: [MV] Fort McCoy

Jeff Polidoro (willys@vgernet.net)
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 22:45:59 -0400

Someone wrote:

> Man gets 8 years for thefts from Fort McCoy
> He was convicted of devising the plan to steal153 vehicles from base
> Leo A. Piatz Jr., 37, of Hudson, was accused of devising the plan to
steal
> 153 vehicles, including Jeeps from Fort McCoy.

I realize most of this was modern stuff. But do you think he got any slat
grille parts? If so I can wait til Leo gets out since it's a long term
project. I'll probably still be looking for an NOS speedometer in 8 years,
anyway.

Hope he makes some nice friends in there because if he doesn't and ends up
as the wife of some tattoed drug dealer named Bubba, who's missing an ear,
he's probably not going to be too reasonable on his prices when he does get
out.

Regards,

JP