Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] WW1 trucks

Re: [MV] WW1 trucks

Michael Meister (mike@agen.tamu.edu)
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 00:58:12 -0500 (CDT)

Is that the one at Ft. Eustis (a few miles up from Norfolk?)

On Sat, 26 Jul 1997 GIjeeps@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 97-07-25 02:08:58 EDT, wjchambe@mail.capnet.state.tx.us
> (Bill Chambers) writes:
>
> << Am trying to locate any info on WW1 model T based military vechicles.
> Ambulances were built on standard frames, now we need truck, like the
> buckboard version info.
> Am working with WW1 musuem to create an Army truck, looking for
> pictures, info, leads, heck even a hint of finding reference material.
> thanks,
> Bill C. >>
> I think the Army Quartermaster Museum has an original example. I sheepishly
> admit that I have no idea where this museum is located.
>
> ===

Michael Meister "Give me an army of West Point
Class of 1997 (WHOOP!) graduates and I'll win a battle;
Department of Agricultural Engineering Give me a handful of Texas
Texas A&M University Aggies and I'll win a war."
College Station, Texas
--Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.
http://www.agen.tamu.edu/~mike
mike@agen.tamu.edu