Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Dual master cylinder conversion for M37 ???

Re: [MV] Dual master cylinder conversion for M37 ???

Pat Patterson (a1b01362@ultranet.ca)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 19:02:01 -0700 (PDT)

At 07:37 AM 27/07/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Pat, it sounds like we think pretty much alike as far as modifications are
concerned. If
>we're dealing with a classic vehicle that is in restorable condition, then
I'd like to
>keep it original but I don't mind making safety/drivability modifications
as long as they
>don't require permanent changes to the vehicle. If it's a fairly common
vehicle that has
>major missing components or has already been modified, then I don't mind
getting more
>radical. However, if it's a truly rare beast, I'd certainly opt for
preservation, even if
>it's incomplete.
>
>Alan
Well thats a bit of a prob, Cause through dumb luck I think I may
have ended up with one of the rare ones or at least special to Canadians.
Any one know how many were made?
thnx in advance.

Pat Patterson
'52 M38 CDN "Box 'o' Jeep"