Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] 90mm Anti-aircraft/ AT gun

Re: [MV] 90mm Anti-aircraft/ AT gun

Geoff Winnington-Ball -WHISKEY- (gwb@interlog.com)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:34:49 -0400

Really neat find. According to Charles MacDonald [Company Commander, The
Sound of Trumpets], they were used extensively and with some great
effect in various actions during the Battle of the Bulge
December/January '44/'45. If it's complete, you're even better off! I
don't know what its prime mover would be though. Anybody?

If all the guy is concerned about is metal prices, why not pay him by
the ton? Seems to me that would be a real steal! Or is that steel....

Good luck and keep us posted. Would love to fall into something like
that!

Geoff