Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] "Authenticity"

Re: [MV] "Authenticity"

Pat Patterson (a1b01362@ultranet.ca)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 22:00:46 -0700 (PDT)

At 03:57 PM 30/07/97 -0400, you wrote:
a Lot of real valuble stuff

But...

>Steven P. Allen wrote:
>
>> It seems to me that the current debate over repro-jeeps has to do with

>> (Probably more than $.02, but maybe worth only $.01)
>> Steve Allen, Rolla, MO, USA
>>
>> ===
>> To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
>> UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to <mil-veh-request@skylee.com>.
>
>===

You also Quoted the whole msg in its entirty every body pls EDIT

Sorry for spouting But I was a msg base Co-Sysop on a local BBS at 2400 baud
on a 100mg disk indasriminat quoting was taboo and punishable in extreem
caseses . and It has lingerd on as a pet peave
once agane sorry
Pat Patterson
'52 M38 CDN "Box 'o' Jeep"
'78 F150