Military-Vehicles: [MV] Do please trim followups

[MV] Do please trim followups

MV List Admin (postmaster@skylee.com)
Wed, 30 Jul 97 22:16:01 -0700

>You also Quoted the whole msg in its entirty every body pls EDIT
>
>Sorry for spouting But I was a msg base Co-Sysop on a local BBS
>at 2400 baud on a 100mg disk indasriminat quoting was taboo and
>punishable in extreem caseses . and It has lingerd on as a pet
>peave once agane sorry

Thank you for pointing out that people should trim their followups.
Remember folks, delete all forwarded text that is not directly
relevant to what you are talking about. For example, also delete the
instructions on how to unsubscribe--majordomo will add another copy
when it processes your message. Thanks very much.

--Arthur Kyle, mil-veh list admin
ack@skylee.com