Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Axis flag as grease rag

Re: [MV] Axis flag as grease rag

Lee Phillips (lee_phillips@rccgw.chinalake.navy.mil)
31 Jul 1997 15:21:30 -0700

I wouldn't think any more of that than I would of exterminating helpless =
women, children and noncombatants by the trainload. I don't think any =
more of that than I do of exterminating jews and Gypsies. I don't think =
anymore of that than I do of Hitler, Goebbels, Goering, Bormann, Himmler =
and any others of their ilk. May they all rot in hell.

L. L. Phillips
------------------------------
Date: 7/31/97 2:37 PM
To: Phillips, Lee
From: A. Mehlhorn

Seems to be big fun for US-boys to use Axis flags as grease rag.
Ok, you are the victors.
My father is a WW2 veteran and was POW in an US camp in Germany.
He never told me that the US soldiers used German flags as grease
rags.

What do you think about using the stars and stripes flag as a grease
rag to wipe the dipstick of my Kettenkrad?

Regards from Germany
Andreas

1942 NSU Kettenkrad (under construction)
1954 NSU FOX (runs like hell)
1975 NSU Ro 80 (Sold)
1989 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF (I like my GOLF)

=3D=3D=3D