Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] question

Re: [MV] question

cliff dahl (wrcc@rapidcity.com)
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 20:10:45 -0600

I live just outside (5 miles) of Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota and the
uniforms worn by the men and women have been camo for quite a few years.
They still wear "air force blues" during special occasions and some members
wear the blue uniforms during their regular job duties. Since I am not in
the service, I do not know the approiate times and/or jobs that require the
particular dress codes. If you would like more information, one of my
neighbors is a chief master sgt. and I could get the information from him.
Hope this helps,
Cliff Dahl
wrcc@rapidcity.com
M2A1 halftrack