Military-Vehicles: [MV] Re: Halftrack question

[MV] Re: Halftrack question

cliff dahl (wrcc@rapidcity.com)
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 18:45:21 -0600

Steve,

I would be happy to answer any questions about the halftrack that I can.
As far as this question goes, sorry, mine has the winch so it also has the
hole for the driveshaft where it belongs. I keep all my MV's at one of my
business locations along with all my manuals, so I'll do some research in
the next day or two and see if I can answer your question. I also have a
friend that owns a couple of non-running halftracks in MN, so I can also
ask him. Also, someone on the list may be able to answer this for you.

Cliff Dahl
wrcc@rapidcity.com
M2A1
M38A1