Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Ignition Switch

Re: [MV] Ignition Switch

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 00:52:26 -0700

You can buy a generic Off/On type keyed ignition switch at any Checker, Pep
Boys, etc. auto parts stores. It will fit directly into the hole with no
modification and will work fine with 6, 12, or 24 volts.

Dan Schultz
Mesa,AZ

> From: Ben Hughes <ben@hughesbros.com>
> To: Mil Vehicles <mil-veh@skylee.com>