Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] M29 Weasels found for sale

Re: [MV] M29 Weasels found for sale

Geoff Winnington-Ball -WHISKEY- (gwb@interlog.com)
Sun, 03 Aug 1997 13:23:42 -0400

I don't know much about them myself, although they've always interested
me. I suppose their value would be determined by (1) whether they're
wartime or post-war manufacture, (2) whether "track & bogie work" means
they NEED tracks and bogies, and (3) whether the powerplants and bodies
are original and restoreable. Can any list members help here?

By the way, were you thinking of picking these up yourself for
restoration, or offering them to the list? If the latter, where are you
located?

Regards,

Geoff