Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Machine Gun Replicas

Re: [MV] Machine Gun Replicas

Glenn Shaw (dogstar@gis.net)
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 14:59:55 -0400

A friend of mine bought a Mac Systems 50 cal M2 for his M151A1. It is OK
and passes the 10 foot test! But to a knowledgeable viewer it is by no
means an exact replica. It is great for parades and such. You get what
you pay for.

Glenn Shaw M38A1

> From: Mbjeeper@aol.com
> To: mil-veh@skylee.com
> Subject: [MV] Machine Gun Replicas
> Date: Sunday, August 03, 1997 14:21 PM
>
> Has anyone out there seen or purchased a replica machine gun and/or
pedestal
> mount from Mac Systems Replicas of Cookeville, TN?
> Want to put a gun in my MB and they seem to be the most cost effective
> solution, but I've never seen one or heard anything about the company.
Can