Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] M38 loses power, stalls

Re: [MV] M38 loses power, stalls

Jim Rice (jimrice@iamerica.net)
Sun, 03 Aug 1997 23:05:19 -0500

I can understand. I was driving the Scout Car to a show yesterday and
the fuel pump died just as I pulled out from an intersection. I made it
a couple of hundred feet when it quit. It was interesting seeing me, my
friend and two cops pushing the beast into a parking lot. At least it
got us out of the middle of the four lane street. Made a quick repair
and made it to the show only about thirty minutes late. Fortunately, it
ran fine going home tonight.

Jim Rice