Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] heres to Alan bowes!

RE: [MV] heres to Alan bowes!

Alan Bowes (alan_bowes@phast.com)
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 11:24:37 -0600

Thanks for the kudos, Haze,

As I said to someone the other day, I certainly DON'T know it all, but I =
like to share what I do know, and I'm always ready to look up things or =
ask questions when I don't know the answer. I also think I take =
criticism well, so if I say something that doesn't sound right, let me =
know and we'll discuss it.

I've been a car enthusiast since I was a kid (first car at age 12) and =
I've owned (and worked on) about 40 vehicles, plus a few aircraft. I =
have a mixed background of machine shop work, welding, drafting, =
electrical work, manufacturing documentation, etc. I'm currently doing a =
combination of technical writing, graphics, network management, =
photography, etc. for a company that designs and manufactures home =
automation hardware and software.

I haven't owned many MVs. I've owned an MB and a GPW (a number of years =
ago) and recently started an M37 restoration project. I guess I should =
join the MVPA...sounds like a great bunch of people.

Regards,

Alan Bowes
(Salt Lake City, Utah)