Military-Vehicles: Re: Re: [MV] M38 loses power, stalls

Re: Re: [MV] M38 loses power, stalls

SBJohnston@aol.com
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 21:57:55 -0400 (EDT)

Geoff wrote:

>I put over 30,000 miles on an M38A1 in ALL seasons,
> and still count it as one of the most reliable vehicles I've
> ever owned! Pisses me off that I ... sold it...
>I DO prefer the M38, though, and I hope yours goes as
>well for you. One day....

So far still running it's good. I had a look at a M38A1 and was really
surprised how different it was from the M38 -- seems like it should be a
whole different model number. I think I prefer the looks of the M38, and the
mechanical layout as well, but I am certainly biased.

Steve Johnston

sbjohnston@aol.com