Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Serial Numbers

Re: [MV] Serial Numbers

Pat Patterson (a1b01362@ultranet.ca)
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 23:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

>Date: Mon, 07 Aug 1995 23:07:00
>To: mae3 <mae3@concentric.net>
>From: Pat Patterson <a1b01362@ultranet.ca>
>Subject: Re: [MV] Serial Numbers
>

>>M38 series and any variants.
>
>> Date of Delevery: Unknown :-(
>> Serial Number: off of LF frame 52-3 1354
>>Model: M38 CDN
>>Responsible Agency: ???? Canadian Military ???
>>Registration number (usually from the hood) is painted over :-( but my
ins co uses this # and calls it the reg no.: F101634

>> and any other information that you can provide about your vehicle.
>
>Was civilanized with some 12v done date unknown was ( Red in 85 and White
in 1990 is green under the white tho ???? ) then purchased by a Dentist in
1990 who had it stripped for a frame off rebuild by a relitive under the
condition that it be ready for the 50th ann. of the Al-Can hiway. It was not
the resto was nolonger a payed chore so it was left undone for a year or two
>then traided to me for a running 79 Ford Capri in 1994
>

>posted to the list in the hope of conferming the reg # and sir # also it is
insured as a willys. any way to conferm that it is a Ford ???

>Thanks

Pat Patterson
'52 M38 CDN "Box 'o' Jeep"
'78 F150