Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] Jeep Poster

RE: [MV] Jeep Poster

Michael Meister (mike@agen.tamu.edu)
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:17:56 -0500 (CDT)

Precisely. I know of 5 *active* MVPA members in central Texas who have
slat grilles. So if 5 are in a 100 mile radius of where I live (and I
don't get out much) then....Other than this glaring error, I thought the
information
on the poster was pretty good, especially the "correct" interpretation of
what GP or GPW stands for (thank you Ray Cowdery!) There is a really
nice Bantam on the poster, and since a Bantam is also featured in Army
Motors, I'll throw out this pitch again: anybody have any leads on
anything BRC-40'ish?

Mike

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997, Todd Paisley wrote:

> Hmmm. I doubt the 25 number is right! I have 6 slat grille bodies myself! (3
> whole slat grilles...) If you go through the MVPA D-5 Membership directory,
> there are ~93 slat grilles listed. Probably could come up with another 20
> I have seen over the years that are not listed in the directory.

Michael Meister "Give me an army of West Point
Class of 1997 (WHOOP!) graduates and I'll win a battle;
Department of Agricultural Engineering Give me a handful of Texas
Texas A&M University Aggies and I'll win a war."
College Station, Texas
--Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.
http://www.agen.tamu.edu/~mike
mike@agen.tamu.edu