Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Deuce-and-a halfs

Re: [MV] Deuce-and-a halfs

Walter Keller (tokarev@earthlink.net)
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 22:49:49 -0400

Steve,
The Talk of $150.00 M35's is no joke - I've seen them sell for
that on national sale sealed bid - Most of those are in HI and are sold
with no 97 or official bill of sale to get a title with (parts trucks).
The other ones sold here for that price are usually stripped for parts
long before making the sale. There are still alot of good trucks being
sold cheap - we bought a 72 M35A2 AM General with 8500 miles that ran
great - had alittle rust but the guy who bought it from us was going to
use it for logging in KY and didnt care about the rust.
Walter Keller