Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] 6x6s for sale (cheap?)

Re: [MV] 6x6s for sale (cheap?)

Alan Bowes (alan_bowes@phast.com)
Wed, 03 Sep 1997 09:03:52 -0600

Hi, Edward,

I notice that sale 317389 IS listed, but it only has the "dynamic" catalog, not
the "official" catalog. I guess that one could call the sale personnel and
obtain the details about individual items (or a copy of the official catalog)
from them.

The sale is listed at:

http://www.drms.dla.mil/catalog/Catbod.html

The dynamic catalog is at: