Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] M-38A1 Search

Re: [MV] M-38A1 Search

Glenn Shaw (dogstar@gis.net)
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 19:27:59 -0400

Stu
That is not actually correct. The "new" model M38A1 did make it to Korea
at the tail end of the war. I have actual photos of them in use. Also
there was an overlap of a short time when M38 and M38A1 were both produced.

Glenn M38A1