Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Wanted....T84 for 43 GPW

Re: [MV] Wanted....T84 for 43 GPW

Jeff Polidoro (willys@vgernet.net)
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 08:22:25 -0400

I believe Ford modified the transmission and
> gave it the part number GPW 7005A. I can't find any reference that lists

> GPW 7006. This is a new one to me. Maybe Bill Kish has a reference
> that mentions this number. He much more of a GPW expert than I am.

I saw Bill Kish on Monday. He has unsubscribed. The "mummified driver"
knock on the purists drove him over the edge. The good guys are dropping
like flies. If you need serious GPW info, I'm sure he wouldn't mind
private e-mail.

Regards,

JP

[[Admin Note: This news about Bill irritates me no end. I don't want to see
anyone unsub because of a few careless, thoughtless people. --Arthur Kyle]]