Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] For Sale Stuff

RE: [MV] For Sale Stuff

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 19:58:14 -0400

FT-250 is sold.

Todd Paisley.

----------
From: DOConnor@zoomit.sikorsky.com[SMTP:DOConnor@zoomit.sikorsky.com]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 1997 6:18 PM
To: mil-veh@skylee.com
Subject: [MV] For Sale Stuff

Hi List,
Posting this for another guy not on-line.
FOR SALE: Mule axle assemblies, hub to hub, front includes differential, rear
includes transmission, 4 wheel steer, used, $275 for the pair; FT-250 Radio
mounting table, for mounting large AN/GRC-3 type radios in jeep or command
car, excellent condition $75; M40 Slave Kit, generates 24V power and 100,000
BTUH heat, unused $150 Call Dave McBride 860-285-0784 (Windsor, CT)
Dave is a nice guy I've known for a while but I've never done business with
him so I can't recommend one way or another.

Good Luck,
Dennis