Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] MB or M38 question about title

Re: [MV] MB or M38 question about title

Lee Phillips (lee_phillips@rccgw.chinalake.navy.mil)
9 Sep 1997 07:52:16 -0700

A Bill of sale will help to keep you from getting arrested in case it IS =
stolen. It can also be used, in some cases, to obtain a conditional =
(no--title) registration.

Lee
------------------------------
Date: 9/7/97 8:56 AM
To: Phillips, Lee
From: Gil

Hello,

I found an ad for an MB or M38 (The owner doesn't know...). The guy
tells me that he has no tiltle and no papers proving that he owns the
vehicle. He says that it doesn't matter since the jeep is so old and
that he can give me a bill of sale...

Would I have a problem to get a title ? (I would think so...)

Also, I anybody is selling a jeep, any model but M151 please make
an offer (must be very cheap, not too far from FL). I have a Honda 84
Prelude as a trade in if interested...

Thanks a lot,

Gil.

=3D=3D=3D