Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] cckw parts, wanted

Re: [MV] cckw parts, wanted

Tom Chism (tchism@terraworld.net)
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 20:07:06 -0500

The souces I have used so far on my CCKW restoration:

Memphis Equipment Co.
Chambersburg, PA
(717) 263-4194
They have the largest selection of parts.

Several MV dealers have a few parts.
Check for their ads in SUPPLY LINE
and MILITARY VEHICLE MAGAZINE.

The best deals I have found were on the swap meet
tables at the National MVPA Convention this year.

Several of the bearings and seals can be found at local
parts stores.

Cargo beds are hard to find. Good luck!!
If you will put your location in your email to the "list", people
in your area may be able to give you some leads.

Tom Chism
Independence, KS USA
1942 CCKW