Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Question about HMMWVs and Humvees

Re: [MV] Question about HMMWVs and Humvees

FIREBASEZ@aol.com
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 23:04:28 -0400 (EDT)

>LIST

>If you have any clue where I can buy a FULL or ALL parts to assemble a
>HMMWV or where I can buy a FULL one please write back to me. I am
>looking to spend arount $15,000 or less.

For this price you can buy a replica HumVee body and put it on a pick up
frame, but thats about it. See Military Vehicles Magazine or Supply Line for
replica bodies, or genuine vehs. ($35,000 and up).
Byron
CA/USA