Military-Vehicles: [MV] Re: Electric 3-wheeled WWII "messenger cart" ??

[MV] Re: Electric 3-wheeled WWII "messenger cart" ??

Lida L. Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:26:36 -0400

Hello listers,

Received this email via our homepage but Daryl has never heard of this
vehicle.
Can any of you provide information about it for this gentleman?
Thanks,
Lida