Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] M 725

Re: [MV] M 725

David C. Decker (campdeck@infomagic.com)
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 11:26:23 -0700

rwiere92@calvin.edu wrote:

> Does anyone out there know anything about the M 725?
> Any information about it would be appreciated.
>
> There is what I already know about it:
> 24v electrical system
> it is the ambulance form of the M 715
> runs on a tornado six (230 OHC)
>
> The M725 is indeed part of the M715 series, the other varient being the M726 which is the maintenance truck. All are described in detail in

TM 9-2320-244-10 Operator's manual
TM 9-2320-244-20 Organizational Maintenance Manual

These books are available by advertiesements listed in every MVPA
publication. Supply line usually has one or two for sale. Join MVPA and
you will find out more about military vehicles of all kind. Parts
suppliers are also listed as are articles about restorations.
More info can also be found on the M715 page, linked from the MVPA.org
page. Good luck, the 725 would make a great camper, radio truck and is a
rugged 4x4.

Dave in Flagstaff, AZ.,USA
M715
M274