Military-Vehicles: [MV] Mystery Brakes

[MV] Mystery Brakes

MudTub@aol.com
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:31:58 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 97-09-29 10:43:47 EDT, ben@hughesbros.com writes:

>>My M37 and my M43B1 seem to be using a new type of evaporating brake
fluid. <<

Your not crazy, and your not the only one, our '43 M3A1 Scout Car has the
same "Bug", but our Dodges do not. Again, same syptoms as yourself, no
puddles, etc, but it only seems to take about 6-8 months for the master to
come up dry. Haven't solved the mystery yet, hopefully someone has.

P.J. Thompson
New Jersey, USA