Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] machine gun for mighty mite

Re: [MV] machine gun for mighty mite

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 00:04:39 -0700

When I was in the Air Force and stationed in Korea and Viet Nam in the '60s
we had M37s with M60s mounted on a pedestal mount in the center of the
floor in back!

Dan Schultz