Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] They Shoot Jeeps, Don't They?

Re: [MV] They Shoot Jeeps, Don't They?

SBJohnston@aol.com
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 21:02:24 -0400 (EDT)

Rich wrote:

> I made up a pan and place it under the bell housing after I
> put the jeep to bed, so at least I have a clean floor.

I have gone an extra step and put a shallow layer of cat litter in my drip
pan. Since the garage is a integral part of our home, I find the absorbent
cat litter helps reduce the characteristic smell of the gear oil wafting thru
the rest of the house.

The only problem is when our confused cat gets into the garage. I leave the
details to the collective list imagination.

Steve Johnston

sbjohnston@aol.com