Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] MVPA national convention

Re: [MV] MVPA national convention

rickl (rickl@npark.com)
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:00:32 -0400

Hal N. Blaisdell wrote:

> I think they might offer camping.... I'm doing the flea market... so the
> usual deal is you can camp... most of the convention I believe will take
> place out of doos.. ask MVPA.
> A group campsite is a great idea for members of the list.. most of us are M
> VPA members anyway..as for a central meeting place shouldn't be a problem...
> Hal

I read at the MVPA site that it will be taking place outside. I know
Jerry Clevland reads the list perhaps he could let us know if camping
will be made available.
Rick