Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] Wanted: M37 Wheels

RE: [MV] Wanted: M37 Wheels

Hayes-Holgate, Shaun (SHayesHolg@ea.com)
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:41:22 -0700

hi Alan! i've got the latest military vehicles magazine here and there
are quite a few
tire company ads selling new military wheels.the tires in the photos
look immaculate!
heres a couple to start:
COKER TIRE.CHATTANOOGA TN
1-800-251-6336

WALLACE W. WADE, DALLAS
214-688-0091 OR 800-666-TYRE

if you want anymore let me know and i'll type them out when i get more
time.