Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] M-37 Power Steering, Axles, Soft top.

RE: [MV] M-37 Power Steering, Axles, Soft top.

Hayes-Holgate, Shaun (SHayesHolg@ea.com)
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 12:52:40 -0700

in the latest military vehicles magazine there is an ad from MARS who
offer the hercules deisel conversion and 4.89 gears etc. they're
advertising a power steering kit for the m-37 which is 'coming soon'.
i'll post the address tomorrow if you need it.